Explore our Elements collection, created in partnership with Lumii. The collection features fully acoustic wall panels constructed from KAVA (coffee waste) and Miixfelt (made from 50% compressed and shredded recycled plastic bottles and 50% polyester felt to make a highly sustainable and acoustic diverse material).
- Available in 9mm and 12mm thickness with a selection of curated colours.
- Panel dimensions of up to 1220mm x 2800mm per panel.
- Manufactured using 50% recycled PET sourced from used plastic bottles.
- Fully recyclable at the end of its life, promoting sustainability.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK, ensuring quality and ethical practices.
- Resistant to moisture, mould, and mildew, guaranteeing durability.
- Free from formaldehyde binders, ensuring a healthier indoor environment.
- Low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), promoting better air quality.
- In-house production facilitates fast lead times and complete creative control.
- Customisable panels can be crafted from your own designs for a personalised touch.
- An exciting range of designs that add visual interest, texture, and creativity
- Easily applied to walls to create acoustic absorption & diffusion
Please note that this product is unavailable through us and can only be purchased via Lumii - please email email@example.com or visit https://www.lumii.design/elements for your free look book and samples.
Whether you're looking for a one-off, made-to-measure item or a large run specially designed product, our expert designers can help.
Let us know a few details, including measurements and quantity, and we will get back to you with a quote!